Industry seeking insight into some of the geospatial intelligence community’s most challenging problems as well as potential business opportunities are invited to attend Government Pavilion Stage presentations during the GEOINT 2019 Symposium.
The Government Pavilion Stage is located in the exhibit hall and presents an opportunity for attendees and exhibitors alike to hear from senior leaders responsible for critical government projects and programs.
Confirmed speakers on the 2019 Government Pavilion Stage include:
• Sandra Auchter, Associate Deputy Director of Capabilities, NGA
• Dr. Andrew L. Brooks, Chief Data Scientist, NGA
• Maj. Gen. Charles Cleveland, Associate Director for Operations, NGA
• Dr. Cynthia Daniell, Director, Research, NGA
• Dr. Stacey A. Dixon, Director, IARPA
• Kim Fite, Director, Source, NGA
• David Gauthier, Director, Commercial and Business Operations, NGA
• Dr. Peter Highnam, Deputy Director, DARPA
• Sue Kalweit, Director, Analysis, NGA
• Brett Markham, West Executive and Deputy Associate Director for
• Kevin Meiners, Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Enterprise Capacity, ODNI
• Dr. Troy Meink, Director, GEOINT Directorate, NRO
• Christy Monaco, Chief Ventures Officer, NGA
• Mark Munsell, Chief Technology Officer, NGA
• Nicole Pilkus, Deputy Director of Maritime, NGA
• Dean Souleles, Chief Technology Advisor, ODNI
Click here to view the full Government Pavilion Stage agenda.