Several Speakers and Sessions Added to GEOINT 2019 Agenda
May 1, 2019
USGIF recently confirmed several exciting additions to the GEOINT 2019 agenda, including dynamic keynote speakers, a conversation with Hollywood AI experts, a panel discussion on wildfire response, and more.
Confirmed GEOINT 2019 speakers include:
• The Honorable Kari Bingen, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
• Jack Dangermond, Founder & President, Esri
• Kate Dargan, Co-founder & Chief Strategist, Intterra Group
• Bo Ewald, President & CEO, ColdQuanta
• Juliane Gallina, Chief Information Officer, CIA
• The Honorable Sue Gordon, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence
• William Hurley, Founder & CEO, Strangeworks
• Lyda Krewson, Mayor, St. Louis, Mo.
• The Honorable Lisa Porter, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research & Engineering
• The Honorable James Reilly, Director, USGS
• VADM Robert Sharp, Director, NGA
• And many more!
The GEOINT Foreword pre-conference science and technology day held June 2 will celebrate geospatial achievements and programs underway in non-traditional areas. Both Ewald and Hurley will give keynote addresses at Foreword related to quantum technology. Other highlights of the day will include panel discussions on AI in forecasting, working with GEOINT at scale by leveraging machine learning, training and education in an AI-enabled world, and more.
The June 3 General Session will feature two very different back-to-back panel discussions—one on the power of human-machine-teaming including applications that wow us on “the big screen,” and one among Chief Information Officers from across the Intelligence Community.
Other agenda highlights include a keynote address by Krewson on the robust and expanding geospatial ecosystem in the city of St. Louis, a reflection on GEOINT’s role in the increasingly devastating California wildfires, and a discussion on NATO and coalition support to warfighters.
In addition to a vibrant main-stage agenda, GEOINT 2019 boasts a state-of-the-art exhibit hall that showcases the technology of 200+ exhibiting organizations as well as provides breakout content via a Government Pavilion Stage and an Innovation Corner.